Lurgan Town Rental List 1763-1766 Page 5
81. Arthur Forde for Truman's tenement and land in Tannaghmore
South. 8-1-0 acres. Renewable for peppercorn. Front 158ft
length. In 1748 for the lives of Jacob Clarke of Grange Co. Antrim and John
Truman aged 9 years and Lucy Truman aged 6 years
and children of Thomas Truman.
82. Charles Byrne for Henry Corner's tenement and land, 7-3-0 acres.
Not renewable. In 1705 for the
life of Henry Corner of Dougher.
Wilson for Ogle's tenement and land, 8-0-0 acres.
Renewable for peppercorn. Front 126 ft. In 1749 for the lives Jacob Turner and Thomas Ogle. In 1752 for the life of Elizabeth
Wilson, daughter of William.
85. George Bradshaw for land in Tannaghmore South,
14-3-0 acres. Not renewable.
Dorgan for land in Tannaghmore South,
16-2-18 acres. Not renewable.
Magenis for Hoope's land and tenement, 9-0-0 acres.
Renewable for £10 in 12 months. In 1732 for the life of Joseph Hoope, who died in Feb.
1743. In 1739 for Joseph
Struttle and Robert Cliborn, grandsons of John
88. Thomas Usher for tenement. Renewable for £4 in 12 months. Front
108 ft. In 1703 for the life of Moses Bullock. In 1721 for
the life of Thomas Usher. In 1733 for Nesbitt Usher, who died in 1763.
89. Thomas Usher for land in Tannaghmore South. 8-1-0 acres. Not renewable.
90. Robert Patterson for tenement and land, 9-0-0. Renewable for £3:10:0 in
Workman for Spence's tenement. Renewable for £3:20:0
in 6 months. Front 115ft.
Workman for Douglas's land in Tannaghmore
South, 6-1-3 acres. Not renewable. In 1752 for the lives of George Sturgeon aged 5 years and the
son of George Sturgeon and for Ben Bower Bishop aged 5 years and the son of John Bishop.
93. Henry Greer for Walker's tenement. Renewable for £6 in 6 months.
94. Henry Greer for land in Tannaghmore, 6-13-14
acres. Not renewable.
Reilly Esq. for tenement and land and a free farm forever.
Barry for tenement. Renewable for £6:20:0. Front 130ft.
In 1717 for Sarah Walker,
daughter of John Walker and for Moses McWhirter of Aron? McWhirter.
97. Adam Cuppage for land in Tannaghmore South. Not renewable.
Greer for Mathew's land in Tannagmore.
Barry for land in Tannaghmore,
9-0-0 acres. Not renewable.
100. Joseph Musklin for land in Tannaghmore South,
We make this information freely available to genealogists and Family Historians, but at no time may this information be used on a pay site or sold for profit.