Lurgan Town Rental List 1763-1766 Page 3
Lindsey for Matthew's tenement. Renewable for £3
in 6 months. In 1715 for the life
of Ann Bell daughter of Alexander Bell. In 1755 for the life of James Lindsey from Coleraine.
Whyte for his tenement. Renewable for £3 in 6 months.
In 1720 for the lives of Solomon and Jane Whyte. In 1737 for
the life of James Whyte, son of Solomon.
43. Henry Greer for Spence's or Nicholson's tenement. Renewable
for £2 in 12 months. In 1749 for the lives of Harriet and Mellina, daughters of the late
Molesorth. Mellina died May 1763.
Black for Nicholson's tenement. Renewable for £4:10:0
in 12 months. In 1720 for the lives
of John Nicholson, son of John and Thomas Nicholson brother of said John. In 1761 for James Corner , son of William Corner.
Turner for Moore's tenement and land (7-1-0 acres).
Renewable for £3 in 12 months. In 1725 for the life of John Donaldson who died in Feb.
1763. In 1759 for Jacob
Turner and Samuel Eastwood, son of John Eastwood.
46. Randle McDonald for 4-1-19 acres in townland of Ballyblagh. Not renewable. In 1722 for the
life of Arthur Donaldson.
47. Thomas Richardson for part of Ballyblagh (5-0-5 acres).Not
renewable. In 1757 for the lives
of said Thomas and for Henry Richardson aged 5
years and Elizabeth Richardson aged 12 years, children
48. John Dobson for a house and garden in Ballyblagh (1-2-0 acres). In 1751 March 25th for 21 years.
Byron for Brady's land in Ballyblagh and Drumnamoe 10-2-0 acres.
Rofs for house and garden in Ballyblagh 4-3-0 acres. Not renewable. In 1760 Lady
Day for the lives of William 14 years, John 9 years, and Thomas 6 years and all children of John
51. Thomas Usher for part of Ballyblagh 4-3-0 acres.
Not renewable. In 1726 for the
lives of said Thomas and also Nathaniel West,
son of Nathaniel of Magheralin.
52. Robert Kane for land in Ballyblagh 10-1-19 acres. Renewable for peppercorn. In 1749 for the lives of Ann Kane , wife of Robert, for
their son Charles Kane aged 4 years and thier daughter Jane Kane aged 7 years.
54. Henry Greer for John Kane's land in Ballyblagh 2-2-10 acres. In 1711 for
the life of Elizabeth Kane, daughter of John Kane,
now widow Sloane.
55. Henderson and Wilson for Cunningham and Higgin's land in Ballyblagh, 10-3-9 acres.
Not renewable. In 1721 for the
lives of Moses Bullock and Adam Cunningham son
of Richard Cunningham.
56. James McRoberts for Hoope's land in Ballyblagh,
23-3-0 acres. Not renewable.
Greer for tenement in Ballyblagh. Renewable for £2:10:0 in 12 months. Front 44 ft. In 1715 for the life of Robert Turner (now of Cathal). In 1748 for John Forde and James Forde.
58. Samuel Turner for Flush Meadow in Knocknashane, 6-2-0 acres. Not renewable. In 1724 for the life of said Samuel Turner.
Hoope for part of Knocknashane,
11-2-30 acres. Not renewable In 1732 for the lives of James Turner jnr. and Joseph Fletcher son of Thomas Fletcher.
60. Thomas Barras for part of Knocknashane. Not renewable.
In 1721 for the lives of said Thomas
Barras and John Straiton of Knocknashane.
We make this information freely available to genealogists and Family Historians, but at no time may this information be used on a pay site or sold for profit.